The Church of Scotland was built by the United Free Church in 1907. It was a prefabricated corrugated iron building bought from Spears and Co, Glasgow and erected by local tradesmen . In 1929 the United Free Church amalgamated with the Established Church of Scotland and became one of their churches in the Boleskine parish. The church continued to be used till 1987 and then closed with the congregation moving to the Drumtemple or Dores, Churches of Scotland .