Dores Free Church & Manse c1952 was located approx 550 yards directly south east of Aldourie School now called Tigh na Coille and accessed now via the Darris road, just before the McBean Memorial Park . The buildings date from 1847 . The three buildings are the stables , manse and church at the rear . The church building is no more and the manse is a private house.
Full size is 1024 × 575 pixels