Group at Easter Boleskine Farm (1). Built in 1870, the buildings have been a farm, a mill and a dairy during their working life. They were sold to the Forestry Commission in the 1950s and appear to have become empty some time after that. After being sold by the Forestry in the 1970s, the cottage was turned into a residential dwelling. L-R :- Hugh Macdonald, Mary Macdonald (Tot the burn) , Unknown , Unknown . Photograph courtesy of Moira McCallum.
Full size is 1000 × 641 pixels