ckie Cameron Milk Cart .
The Camerons Glenlia Farm were one of the suppliers of milk to Foyers Village . This picture taken in the early thirties, shows Eckie delivering milk carried on the cart round the village. The milk was carried in churns with a tap at bottom and measured pints were dispensed into containers supplied by the customers. The two boys also in picture are, on the left George Macdonald (Teep) and Murdo Williams .
Photograph courtesy of Billy Cameron.
Full size is 1024 × 707 pixels